Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jetpipeovht

Doug's drunk buddy
The only way for us to have leverage over all this chaos among us is to UNITE ALL ALPA pilots and just walk off the job saying ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

What most of us fail to see that in a population of 295,000,000 people only 639,000 of us are licensed pilots and that is including recreational to ATP. We have this country by the balls if we just walk off the job on any given day.

Then they will listen, then we will get what we deserve. Right now our union is spineless and compared to other unions we are a joke. If Opec can sit in a conference room discussing wether they will cut production of oil and raise the price to 75.00 a barrel, why can't airlines do the same with fares? Oil goes up fares go up. All airlines sitting in a conference room discussing wether they should raise fares by 20.00 bucks across the board! People will pay it!

We just sit here lowballing one another so joe schmoe can travel for 29 bucks!! We all just keep bending over takin it in the @ss while the CEO's and executives fund their bonuses and golden parachutes with our jobs, wages and pensions. When is this "all about me mentality" end? When we have nothing? I am ashamed to be a part of a union full of corrupt spineless cowards and I am sure that I am not the only one that feels this way.

If something like this were to happen, Air Tran, SWA, Jet Blue would not even have the time nor the resources to pick up the slack. Internationally we would be shut down since none of the traditional low cost carriers even fly across the ponds.

UNITE AND STOP THIS MADNESS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!

ABOLISH ALPA AND PUT DWAYNE IN PRISON!! LET'S CLEAN HOUSE AND TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS!!

Last edited:
I second that, could you believe the chaos if all of us stayed home and didnt show up.. Well then again our county might outsource all of our flying Air India here they come.

Latest resources

Back