ENJJPT memo help please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

THT

I'm applying for ENJJPT and I need to submit a memo to my FTO (at ots) as part of my package. What kind of things are they looking for? Any tips as to what or what not to include in the memo? Do I need to mention stuff about my AFOQT scores, BAT scores, OTS performance, etc. or will all that be included in the package? I've asked my FTO these questions and he hasn't been able to give me the specifics because he's new and this is the first ENJJPT package he's done so I would really appreciate any help/advice from those in the know, as I need to get it done ASAP.

Thanks in advance

ENJJPT

Ask the pilots in your upper class--opps, we are already gone!!!

Seriously, ask your FTO and if he does not know, ask another FTO until you get a decent answer. Your Flight Commander might be able to help you out too.

I doubt you need to include scores and test results--I would focus on goals and motivation type stuff. The 2d Lt who was awarded the ENJPT slot in class 04-01 was a well balanced individual. He did his best at everything he did and I think that is why he was selected--I do not recall him having a high level wing position, which means everyone has a chance.

While I am down at Brooks next week getting probed, I will ask the rest of the pilots from my class to see what they wrote...I am going to be a Reserve bum, so I did not even bother thinking about ENJPT.

Good Luck and enjoy your last 47 days at OTS!

Latest resources

Back