• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

English.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
man, if i hadn't been internet-less for 2 weeks i TOTALLY would be at like 4000 by now. my goal is to get up to 10 posts/day of meaningful, insightful, and helpful posts. you know, cuz that's how i roll

cforst513 said:
man, if i hadn't been internet-less for 2 weeks i TOTALLY would be at like 4000 by now. my goal is to get up to 10 posts/day of meaningful, insightful, and helpful posts. you know, cuz that's how i roll

minitour in the making....you're catchin up to me bud...I gotta start posting again...

-mini

minitour said:
minitour in the making....you're catchin up to me bud...I gotta start posting again...

-mini
most definitely. i looked up to you when i was a flightinfo rookie. you got up to like 6 or 7 posts/day at one point. all you were doing was training and posting, much like what i'm doing. only i don't have a wife to go home to. sigh......

cforst513 said:
most definitely. i looked up to you when i was a flightinfo rookie. you got up to like 6 or 7 posts/day at one point. all you were doing was training and posting, much like what i'm doing. only i don't have a wife to go home to. sigh......

maybe there's a corelation here...

away from wife, time for flightinfo

back with wife, no time for flightinfo

hmmmm....

-mini

Well getting back on track, CONGRATULATIONS ENGLISH on your big 3,000!!

I always enjoy reading your contributions on this board! And as a fellow CJ pilot, your allright in my book!

And your so sassy with that new car as well! ;)

Latest resources

Back