Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Raw Hide in the key of F"...

flx757 said:
WAIT A SECOND....this is Saturday. I should be doing something, ANYTHING besides talking about training. Getting the guitars out now...see y'all...:D

-"Me and the boys figured since you didn't charge us for the first round that the beer was free"

-"Oh no, no, no.....you boys drank a lot of beer, dammit!"

I just hope you don't break out in to "Dualing Bangos". I don't think I'm going to sleep too well tonight!

No "Dueling Banjos", so go ahead and sleep well with both eyes closed. I tend to gravitate to something with a little more of an edge to it. Hey, I may be 50 on my next birthday, but I am still and will always be, a die-hard rocker. I play mostly a blend of R & B, blues, and straight ahead rock. No metal...maybe a little prog...but it's mostly heavily R & B influenced rock. And it's mostly original stuff. Probably not any good to anyone but me, but "me" is who I am doing it for, so that's all that matters...:cool:

Cover of the Rollin' Stone?!

flx757 said:
No "Dueling Banjos", so go ahead and sleep well with both eyes closed. I tend to gravitate to something with a little more of an edge to it. Hey, I may be 50 on my next birthday, but I am still and will always be, a die-hard rocker. I play mostly a blend of R & B, blues, and straight ahead rock. No metal...maybe a little prog...but it's mostly heavily R & B influenced rock. And it's mostly original stuff. Probably not any good to anyone but me, but "me" is who I am doing it for, so that's all that matters...:cool:

Burn me a disc and I'll get back to you.

A fellow Captain on TDY out of STL would bring his guitar and jam a little. He had a walk-man setup that let him play over and mix. Pretty cool!

Latest resources

Back