• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EMS Help!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys---not to bore anyone, but wanted to tell everyone who helped thanks. Offered and accepted a position with CJ Systems and start Oct 1 which works out nicely as my last day with my current employer is Sept 30! Looks like a great move for me, and I appreciate the information, encouragement and help I received from several people on here---you know who you are! Have a great Friday and a terrific weekend and if I can ever help someone else let me know---what goes around comes around on the GOOD side too! Thanks!

Skip

Ranting & Raving

Hey guys---not to bore anyone, but wanted to tell everyone who helped thanks. Offered and accepted a position with CJ Systems and start Oct 1 which works out nicely as my last day with my current employer is Sept 30! Looks like a great move for me, and I appreciate the information, encouragement and help I received from several people on here---you know who you are! Have a great Friday and a terrific weekend and if I can ever help someone else let me know---what goes around comes around on the GOOD side too! Thanks!

Skip

So here you are LEAVING SATSAir/Rhino Aviation after ranting and raving, on another thread,about how GOOD it was,and about how wrong I was.Seems to me I was RIGHT ALL ALONG,it was and still is bad mgmt at that place!!!!!

G-Force ... did your parents have ANY children that lived? :rolleyes:

G-Spot,

I still think SATS is a decent company, but although I will stay on the rolls as a contract pilot this gives me the opportunity to a) Make more $$ b) Fly a helicopter c) Work a better schedule and d) help to save people's lives. I don't know why I am explaining myself to you or that anyone else would care, but just because I don't have a problem with the company, would recommend them to someone else who was looking for a solid opportunity and still have a relationship with them doesn't mean I can't do something that's better for myself, my family and my future. Dude, get a life! I quit arguing with you months ago and don't want to start again! I worry about me, you worry about you and I'll worry about your passengers any time you're in the air---how's that for a gentlemen's agreement to put this thing to bed?

In any case, thanks again guys for the help I received and don't worry about G-Spot---he's harmless except when he has the controls in his hands! LOL!

Hey Skip,

Which location are you going to be working at? I'm an ex-Army RW guy and currently a CRJ FO. I'm looking at CJ Systems as well...what was the interview experience like?

Snowman

Latest resources

Back