Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FedEx1

Professional Plumber
I have a neighbor that just got on with Southwest. He lives in Memphis. He will be based (soon) in Chicago MDW. where do pilots park that commute when their airline does not service MEM? MEM airport employee parking people told him that the only way he could park in the MEM employee lot was if his company had a presnese in MEM and he gets the parking form from them. (So he was out of luck.)

Is there a local hotel or parking area that has some very friendly rates? I know there are other SWA guys in MEM, what do they do?

Thanks!

Try PCA parking. I believe they give a 50% discount to airline employees. The number is 901-398-7400.

parking

I think your friend might be able to park in employee parking on Democrat and ride the bus to the terminal. I believe if he shows his/her ID at the ID office they will sell him/her a parking permit monthly. I may be wrong as it has been awhile..

Good Luck
no longer waiting

I believe this is true also. A buddy of mine went and did it last year. Go to NWA baggage claim lower level and hang a left down the hall and the ID Office is on your right. Not sure how much it is though.

Latest resources

Back