• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

treetopflyer

stewed screwed tatooed
hello,

questions for any empire guys out there.

what is the job like, how hard to hold sea, typical pay per month (are guys getting overtime?), how long for upgrade on the atr? what are the trips like.

I only ask because I am looking for some QOL after being a$$raped by atlas for too long and want to come home and fly out of seattle

thanks in advance and feel free to pm me if you have any info you dont want to share over the board. merry christmas.

1.-Although I think this thread is probably flamebait I will say I feel very sad, disapointed and low to see a company that my fellow pilots, their families and I have worked and sacrificed so much, for so long, use such tactics and threats against those pilots who want nothing more than to earn a livable wage and to see their company suceed; in that order.
I believed so much in this little company and because of that belief I gave all. Seems it was all for nothing. So incredibly sad.

2.-Lionofzion. I think you are a rat and I dont think you work at Skywest. I'm not sure what your angle is but we are trying hard to provide for our families and your muck isn't helping. If you did fly with us then you know we are good people, people who deserve not to have your barbs in our skin. Hopefully your time with the crews was a pleasant one and will earn us that reprieve.

U blow for that lame rat comment sucks but I will cut you guys some slack. It way important that pilots thinking about empire know its a costly career pitfall and totally hope no one evers applys at that stinking hole. Its true about he union paragrahp in the new contract saw it just today. I hope you ALPA the Cr@p out of the place. and i do gratefuly fly for SKYWEST and will am going to upgrade in about 3 months. Peace.

how did you see the contract when most of us haven't even heard of it. i think what bling is saying is that even those who are trying to make it better are tired of others constantly spreading false rumors just to stir it up so they can feel better for the choices they made. i believe that we are all past the name calling and bs that has been going on and are now concentrateing on producing real results that will be mutualistic among both sides of the house. so bash if you must but know that it will be for your own benifit not others. and feel free to flame on since i have already had that shot once and know where to go to get another.

Worm, I agree. I had this really radical Morman third cousin growing up. He was so weird and he creeped me and the rest of the high school out. But he was blood and I fought many a scrapes next to that crazy ba$tard. My point: I can talk poopy about my "family" but outsiders cant. But the LOZ has said she will keep out.
Hopefully Im flying with you in YVR. Im trying to trade the Danman.

Greg.

Latest resources

Back