Empire Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any info about Empire Airlines on here?
Yep, All of them like to drink the free beer at the brewery in Juneau after doing the LDA to min's and having our way with Bling's little skinny woman in 2406. I here her screaming "you are hung like a tuna can!" Other than TMI is that what you wanted to know? Man, the good ol' days eh Fokker?

Scene: JNU Alaska, 3 o' clock a.m. Three bars later. Toxic amounts of Jager, wiskey and 2nd hand smoke.
Bling: "hey man, is she cute? I cant really tell."
ATRCAPT: "dude, she looks like two scoops of melted vanilla icecream."
Bling: "I like icecream!"

And twenty minutes later hearing Blingair's headboard banging against the wall. Of course, that only lasted about a minute.

1 min, 30 sec, thats got to be some kind of record. there is no way anyone can last that long. unless he had whiskey dick,

And twenty minutes later hearing Blingair's headboard banging against the wall. Of course, that only lasted about a minute.

Actually that was the sound of me trying to chew through my own arm. Of course, three hours later I wake up to the sound of some kind of make-up smeared creature sawing logs with a chain saw and a horrible jack hammer going full bore in my head. One of the all time worst wake ups EVER!!! (The all time worse was the "Mustard Incident" just because I thought for sure there would be criminal damage charges. "Ya man, lets just cut the carpet and move around the furniture, no one will notice- riiiight).
And of course we did it again the next night. A lot of green pilots pulling into SEA on those monday afternoons.
And sorry for the huge crease in the bed in 2408 guys. Now you always roll to the middle.

Reads like "Tales from the crypt" up there in Alaska you clowns!

Reads like "Tales from the crypt" up there in Alaska you clowns!
Hey skydivinguy you should try it sometime, that is try making a jump or jumps in a single day. Then you can trash talk and hang with Fokker, ATR, Bling, Thundrworm and DZ Bum. BTH did you get the extra 7.62,s? Come to the hood and have some 40's and cap off some 9's.

Actually that was the sound of me trying to chew through my own arm. Of course, three hours later I wake up to the sound of some kind of make-up smeared creature sawing logs with a chain saw and a horrible jack hammer going full bore in my head. One of the all time worst wake ups EVER!!! (The all time worse was the "Mustard Incident" just because I thought for sure there would be criminal damage charges. "Ya man, lets just cut the carpet and move around the furniture, no one will notice- riiiight).
And of course we did it again the next night. A lot of green pilots pulling into SEA on those monday afternoons.
And sorry for the huge crease in the bed in 2408 guys. Now you always roll to the middle.
And an eazy roll it is. Hope to see you in December bro.

Sorry, spending yet another special occasion/holiday/Christmas far from my loved one's and family.
BTW-buy up those bullets, hi-cap mags and Barret BMG .50 cal's boys! Get em' while their still legal and bury 'em when they aren't.
Check out Cheaperthandirt.com for all your redneck gear such as totally rad (no pun intended) gas masks that sell brand new for $10.

Latest resources

Back