• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates notification

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aloha guys...just got back from an interview there May 5th-7th. My confirmation and eticket info was sent to me on Thursday morning around 2 am for a 7 am Departure Saturday, two days later.

Things are pretty messed up over there. I'm not sure why so many communication problems, but they are running rampant in the organization right now. Most guys in my group of 13 interviewees had been contacted in various time periods. A couple had less than 48 hours notice...

That said, the interview was pretty neat. Fairly relaxed and enjoyable really. We had 13 guys interview, I'd say 11 were Americans, three didn't get through to Day 3. Not sure of a percentage that will get a call for the job...

One last thing...there has been some talk about that Emirates Interview book... for the love of god, save your money. That book truly was the worst thing I have ever flipped through. Half (ok, maybe not half) of the damn thing was quoting how to get hired at Cathay Pacific. The book was A JOKE! Anyhow, that's my two cents worth... (which is more than I would pay for that book!)

Latest resources

Back