Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cypilot77

hello guys,
I really need to get my masters in aviation science,the online degree.I have the choice to go to ERAU but somebody told me that everglades has the same program and its cheaper. Can anybody tell me how good is everglades? because most people dont know it and i dont want to get a monkey degree.
Any info about everglades university and especially the aviation master degree, are welcome.
thank u

Cypilot77 said:
I really need to get my masters in aviation science,the online degree.

Just out of curiousity, what do you need an MS in Aviation for? In any case, my school will be offering an online MBA with an Aviation emphasis at the beginning of the year. I can track down the details if you really want them.

-Goose

I was going to ask the very same thing, what's that you're cooking that predicates a MS in Aviation? I have a couple of ideas but want to make sure I'm thinking what you're thinking :D

i live in europe. I need to get a job in the civil aviation department(like NTSB),working as accident investigator.I beleive i can get a job easy,plus i will have better chances for more advanced possitions.Hopefully im right. On the other hand,education never hurts anybody,plus its only $12000 if you do it online...

Make sure the degree is "Regionally" accredited or you are wasting your money - I won't tell you how I know...

Here is the link:
http://www.deltastate.edu/pages/1.asp

MS Aviation Falls under the Business Department for the degree and not Aviation (go figure?) cheapest one out there and good. $5k total. You get a waiver for out of state, all classes online, nothing better to do... OK get drunk FIRST then study!

Cypilot77 said:
i live in europe. I need to get a job in the civil aviation department(like NTSB),working as accident investigator.I beleive i can get a job easy
Wanna tell me what the secret to that is ?

most people in europe,who work in the aviation departments do not hold a college degree,because by taking the 14 written exams for the JAA ATPL,they consider their selves very educated.Some schools and businesses recognize these exams as equivalent with a master degree because they are very hard to pass them.I dont blaim them,because i tried myself to take the exams and i gave up. So,by having a master degree,you are "different" from others.

Latest resources

Back