• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emb145 ----> Ce750

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 680 will climb. We've made FL410 in 17 minutes (T/O pwr to level off). Also have seen VSI rates of over 9,000 FPM.

The transition from the Embraer to the X is easy. Its having to listen to the X captain telling you how great they are, and that since you came from a regional, you are worthless.

Last edited:
I have never flown the X, but it is a Cessna product. Not the best built airplanes in the Bizjet world. I wouldn't count on a fantastic radar.

The last X cockpit I was in had a little TV screen in the overhead center of the cockpit that had a real-time nexrad radar downlink...I might as well have been standing in the FBO briefing room because anything I could get off of WSI I could get on that display. Impressive.

Possible, not likely

just be ready to do TEB-LAX-HPN in one day...

This is possible but not likely.

14 hour duty day maximum. That includes a required 30 minute, minimum shutdown time.

1 hour show time prior to departure.

ETE: TEB-LAX 5.5 minimum (don't forget taxi in and taxi out, possible hold times, especially at TEB)

Normally one hour between legs

7.5 hours of duty time, so far, plus I need 0.5 when I get to HPN for shutdown. That leaves me 6 hours to get to HPN.

I was on the X for 4 years and never did coast-coast-coast.

Not saying it couldn't be done, just isn't likely.

Anybody been to the Citation Center in MCO? Thinking about going there to take a tour.

Last edited:
The transition from the Embraer to the X is easy. Its having to listen to the X captain telling you how great they are, and that since you came from a regional, you are worthless.

Not true ski! I tell ANYONE from the airline industry how worthless they are, not just the regionals! ;)
And my greatness speaks for itself, no need to vocalize it.:beer:

Not true ski! I tell ANYONE from the airline industry how worthless they are, not just the regionals! ;)
And my greatness speaks for itself, no need to vocalize it.:beer:

Well at least someone has a sense of humor . And yes Captain, you are the best pilot ever.

Well at least someone has a sense of humor . And yes Captain, you are the best pilot ever.Today 10:03

Ha, atleast your not 29, been flying since 18, airlines at 21 and still getting lessons because they think your just getting started because your an SIC...Oh well, for now I'll revert to the response, "yes sir I'm comfortable with a rolling take-off"...

The joys of being an SIC:laugh:

Or that you are closing in on 29, have been flying since 5, and are on your third aviation employer, the previous two airlines having furloughed you.

Ah the joys of seniority.

Latest resources

Back