• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

email from united

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what does the phone interview show up as on caller id? I'm on vacation so I'll be checking when I get home.

Thanks.

Did you have a UAL pilot recommend you? I just wrote a letter of rec for a buddy of mine and hoping it will help.

True false assessment? Am I missing something? How does one get that?

The web page with it will be sent to your email if you meet the requirements that they are looking for. I did the psych test Friday night but no call yet. Were the guys that got calls military?

UAL App.

I didn't get the psych test either. Only an apologetic email on the 18th asking me to resubmit my app due to candidates misinterpreting how to fill out flight time, as well as some internal system glitch. Went to fill it out after reading the amended instructions and Page 4 had changed slightly in the flight time area but that's it.

I was also able to resubmit the assessment questionnaire, but it was the same as before. I'm assuming this questionnaire is the second portion of the app that the instructions refer to for flight time recording, but all you do is select block ranges of flight time in given areas, i.e. civilian turbojet, so I'm not really sure. Now I'm wondering if I'm missing something? Any thoughts or clarifications?

jr

Last edited:
I didn't get the psych test either. Only an apologetic email on the 18th asking me to resubmit my app due to candidates misinterpreting how to fill out flight time, as well as some internal system glitch. Went to fill it out after reading the amended instructions and Page 4 had changed slightly in the flight time area but that's it.

I was also able to resubmit the assessment questionnaire, but it was the same as before. I'm assuming this questionnaire is the second portion of the app that the instructions refer to for flight time recording, but all you do is select block ranges of flight time in given areas, i.e. civilian turbojet, so I'm not really sure. Now I'm wondering if I'm missing something? Any thoughts or clarifications?

jr

In my Phone interview she asked me to go back into the actual application and fix some flight time issues. Apparently there was a glitch that shuffled some numbers for those of us that applied early in the process

Is everyone getting the psyc test?
(Does it mean anything?)

How long for the phone call after you submit the assesment?

Thanks

ZP

UAL App.

I'm sure the psych test means something or they wouldn't use it. No idea what though. All I know is I've revisited the application several times in the past few days and don't see any way I missed anything. Nevertheless no psych test.

Congrats to inthewind on the phone call. Best of luck if you get an interview.

jr

Latest resources

Back