Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flybet3

Fly for me! Get my Bonus!
Hey, guys. Does anyone have any info on Elite Air out of St. Petersburg florida? I know that they fly lears and a challanger. Does anyone have any idea what the pay is like? QOL? benefits? schedule? Thanx for the input ladies and gentlemen.

From what I understand it's not bad....at least I hope. Just got on with them. PM if you want specifics.

hawkerjet said:
are they the elite from van nuys? if so good company. if not, there are 2 company's named elite. good luck

Nope, they're the ones out of St. Petersburg FL....thanx

Heard it is supposed to be getting better. I know a couple of guys who quit over QOL. Basically, never getting home. For a while, they would park the crew wherever until they could get a revenue leg back south. One of my buddies spent 2 weeks in HPN under the above scenario. His wife was ready to kill...

EDIT: I heard they were looking for Lear FOs. Pay is around 30-35K. That's hearsay, but reasonably good source.

Yup

Kingairrick said:
Heard it is supposed to be getting better. I know a couple of guys who quit over QOL. Basically, never getting home. For a while, they would park the crew wherever until they could get a revenue leg back south. One of my buddies spent 2 weeks in HPN under the above scenario. His wife was ready to kill...

EDIT: I heard they were looking for Lear FOs. Pay is around 30-35K. That's hearsay, but reasonably good source.

Yeah, the chief pilot says they are trying to get better. I also realize that QOL is an issue at these 135 places, but they are working in getting their pilots to be home alot more. Especially the ones that have families. But so far many of the jobs that do have a better QOL require more flight time and experience. So I really dont have much of a choice, I figure just suck it up for a year or two and move one to something better. They know it too, they know that as soon as something better comes along, you will move on. Who wouldn't???

Wtf

So I really dont have much of a choice, I figure just suck it up for a year or two and move one to something better. They know it too, they know that as soon as something better comes along, you will move on. Who wouldn't???

A year or two? You ditched your Captain in the hotel just shy of 2 months didn't you?

A year or two? You ditched your Captain in the hotel just shy of 2 months didn't you?

Nope... get your facts straight before you begin to judge chump

Nope... get your facts straight before you begin to judge chump

You must have a different account of what happened, and of course you would.

Answer these 2 questsions:

1) Did you leave in the middle of a trip, with your Captain having to get security to open your hotel room door?

2) Did you stick it out a year or two?

Yes or No's only.

You must have a different account of what happened, and of course you would.

Answer these 2 questsions:

1) Did you leave in the middle of a trip, with your Captain having to get security to open your hotel room door?

2) Did you stick it out a year or two?

Yes or No's only.

Well you know what they say, there are always two sides of the story...and yes or no only? Why do you care, and Why should I tell you? Apparently you already have a story sooooo...who cares.

Latest resources

Back