• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Elite Air St. Pete info requested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They have beat up their global twice pretty good within a year using questionable decision making. Other than that I don't know.

Anyone have recent good, bad and uglies on this operator? Thanks.

Well what kind of stuff are you into?

Do you like getting raped with a BAT SIZED C**** every day? (W/O lube)

Do you like having someone step on your balls day after day!

Do you like being spit on after being raped?

If so then by all means GO to Elite air!

What did they do to the global?

OOOH LORD! This is a good one! actually... But I don't want to steal anyone's thunder so I'm gonna let someone else tell you about it. Oh yeah, the CP and DO (owner of the company) totaled the damnn thing by the way! HA!
Priceless.

... Come on what happened????

And what happened to you to be so upset?

No one is upset here. Just have plenty of friends that worked there and well... read my first post.

Ok, so what happened to the Global??

Well the first time they pretty much took out the wing of the global at ramp. But ok lets blame the ramp agent.
Second time after the plane got fixed they decided to go and land or "try" and land at some airport with a ummmm 3500 foot runway I think. Can't remember which airport it was or the actual length. But I remember that it was somewhere in the Caribbean or bahamas and they came in FAST and HIGH I believe. And after knowing that they still decided to try and land the damn thing. The "landed" short. Took out the fence and pretty much totaled the Global. This was the DO (owner of the company) and the CP (very nice guy, but no back bone).
There were actual pictures online a while ago, but I think they got to them (they are both lawyers)

ran into a guy in an FBO that flies LR-31s for em. He said he hates it. Pay is 30k for SIC and 50k for PIC. On call all the time. Typical Florida 135 operator.

Latest resources

Back