Electric Razor ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Razors

I have been using electrics for over twenty years. I started out as a Remington diehard, mainly because that was the first type I had tried. About 5 years ago, I tried a Braun, and have never looked back. For my face, Brauns cut much closer and quicker. With my Braun, I don't get the shadow NEARLY as bad as I used to with the rotaries. In my experience though, ALL electrics take longer to shave with than a razor. But they can save time if you can do it at 0330 on the way to the airport when there are no other cars on the road. I don't recommend this though, as occasionally both hands are required to maneuver the skin as needed. The model I have now is the 5614, which you can clean just by running it under water. I like that because it is easy and quick, and not nearly as expensive as the models that are stored in the cleaning solutions. I have never owned one of those, so they may work better, but dang, they are expensive in comparison to this one.

Since time is of the essence at OCS, I'd suggest not bringing yours. Seconds count there, and you'll find you'll probably still have to have a regular razor on hand for getting at those pesky ones that just won't give up anyway. Good luck!!

I don't recommend this though, as occasionally both hands are required to maneuver the skin as needed.

I know I am going to get shot down for saying this, but, am I the only onw who drives with thier knees sometimes? my grip with my knee is actualy firmer than with my hands a lot of the time and i use my knees for extra support in wind.

my grip with my knee is actualy firmer than with my hands a lot of the time and i use my knees for extra support in wind.

We are talking about shaving here, not trying to get on our boss' good side...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back