EK Reference Checks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey B,

Hopefully the guys over here that I listed won't drag their feet about replying. How about you, heard anything yet?

I didn't mean to sound so negative, I just know that at the actual interview, the HR Reps told us that getting the refs to respond is normally the longest part of the pre-employment checks!

I spoke to 2 of the 3 refs that I listed, and they promised to respond by weeks end.

Good luck to all of you!

I didn't mean to sound so negative, I just know that at the actual interview, the HR Reps told us that getting the refs to respond is normally the longest part of the pre-employment checks!

I spoke to 2 of the 3 refs that I listed, and they promised to respond by weeks end.

Good luck to all of you!

No i didn't think it was negative at all, im just really hoping i get called now. I found something to do while i'm in Dubai. http://www.dubaikiteclub.com/
With my situation it will probably take longer than sooner to find out if i get hired just because i can't come right away.

With my situation it will probably take longer than sooner to find out if i get hired just because i can't come right away.

I think this is the key to your reference check. One of the guys from ASA told them 2 weeks to a month, well, they gave him that much time. He got a month to resign and be in training.

I told them six months, so it took them 6 weeks to get to me. Now, lets hope the bribes to my ref's paid off.

Dick

I am heading over to interview next week and was wondering if the info on pprune.org about the interview is fairly correct?

Latest resources

Back