• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EJM or Delta Air Elite

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AT DAE, the pilots receive Delta SkyMiles for every mile of charter flown.

That's news to me. Please enlighten me as my Delta miles has not increased since May or June.

Do you fly a managed aircraft or a core fleet aircraft? The only pilots who get this benefit are the ones who fly managed aircraft as part of the 85/15 lease agreements. If you fly a plane that is a part of the core fleet (i.e. strictly charter flights), you don't get the miles. Instead, you get pass privledges for non-rev travel on the Delta system.

Star Check Driver, Thank you for the clarification. No, I fly a core aircraft on charter, so once again I slip deeper into the abyss.

Do you fly a managed aircraft or a core fleet aircraft? The only pilots who get this benefit are the ones who fly managed aircraft as part of the 85/15 lease agreements. If you fly a plane that is a part of the core fleet (i.e. strictly charter flights), you don't get the miles. Instead, you get pass privledges for non-rev travel on the Delta system.
Not us. We don't get either.

I'd go with EJM. They're good people down there. Don't hesitate. Give them a call.

-mini

Latest resources

Back