EJA Visit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

backflip

I'm planning on being in Port Columbus on Saturday. Any EJA guys/gals know if anyone at Execjet will be around Saturday if I stopped by to visit?

Thanks.

The place is set up like fort knox lately, it's tough for the hyatt guy to get in.

Weekends the place is dead except for the puzzle palace so nobody would be around to help you.

My advice to you is set it up beforhand and go to the poth road loacation where the hiring is done not bridgeway.

D

The Poth road location is real hard to find. I drove by several times before finding it. It's actually in the Kroger warehouse. I didn't see the sign until actually parking in the Kroger lot and walking up to what I thought was the Kroger office to ask where EJA was.

Walking in without an invite worked for me. I'd suggest hand carrying your own app is a way to get it moved to the top of the stack.

tj

Thanks for the info. I passed by Execjet last weekend. Unfortunately nobody was there. However, one of the security guards did take us on a tour of the facility. Pretty impressive. He said that he would pass on our resumes to HR on Monday. Hopefully the HR people will be impressed that we passed by.

Thanks again,
backflip

Latest resources

Back