EJA New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EJA

I am up on the 1st for indoc. They have me going to 800XP at the end of this month. I was looking for a roomate since we are on our own nickel. Good luck with the 2000.

here's the cheapest option:

My buddy, Nick, has a bedroom available for rent ($100/week) at his apartment for EJA new hires. He's a Captain himself. Apartment is real close to airport, he supplies the bed etc.

Call him at 602-684-0491 or 614-861-5215

beytzim

Highflyer, are you a new hire and placed in the Falcon 2000?

I sent in a e-resume in Jan, a letter to George Lusk last week, and I'm planning a phone call on Monday to try to get in.

Can someone answer a few question?

1. It sound like you pay for you room during training? How many days?

2. What are the other expenses one could plan on during the process?

3. Is there any sim evaluation fee?

I hope to get a call with several types and several thousand hours of all corporate flying. I'm one of those with the same old story: "My part 91 job was great until...... and then they shut down the flt dept.

Thanks, and hope to see you soon!

For sim training you pay for the room and then expense it back to the company....you are also being paid perdem. Not sure how long the falcon prgram is, but im guessing two weeks.

every sim pairing gets one rental car for the sim, which is also paid by you and then expensed back. Indoc on the other hand is all on your dime. Try and find a roomate to help out with the expense there. The room i stayed in for the ultra sim had a little kitchen with a full sive fridge and oven. This helps if you shop at the store and cook for yourself.

Any sim eval is covered by the company now. As for other expenses, just food and maybe laundry if you dont pack enough for the stay...cant think of much else.

Hope this helps.

1900cpt

For sim training you pay for the room and then expense it back to the company....you are also being paid perdem. Not sure how long the falcon prgram is, but im guessing two weeks.

every sim pairing gets one rental car for the sim, which is also paid by you and then expensed back. Indoc on the other hand is all on your dime. Try and find a roomate to help out with the expense there. The room i stayed in for the ultra sim had a little kitchen with a full sive fridge and oven. This helps if you shop at the store and cook for yourself.

Any sim eval is covered by the company now. As for other expenses, just food and maybe laundry if you dont pack enough for the stay...cant think of much else.

Yes that helps, thanks.

It looks as if the only expense is the indoc room & board.

Anyone complaining about expensive that are expensed back to the company need to study up on mileage, point, reward programs

Don't forget that at the end of indoc, EJA pays for your flight home or 50% of your round trip ticket if you had one. Also, when you go back for SIC checkout, they will pay for your travel whether you flew or drove.

Latest resources

Back