• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Nocturnal1

Master of the Cowbell
Hey All,
I have a question regarding applications for EJA. I received a paper app. just prior to 9/11. I am finally able to apply and was wondering if this is still good? I tried to call pilot recruitment and could only leave a message for Heather. I also went to the "NetJets" website but couldn't find any links to an electronic app. Any help would be appreciated. EJA sounds like a great company to work for.

Hey nocturnal1,

I beleive as long as you have the app then all you have to do is send it in to pilot recruitment. You should have an address on the app itself. I would encourage you to go to the union website (ejapilots.com) and read up on VERY IMPORTANT issues such as training contracts and gateway airports. It is imperative that you understand these issues prior to accepting a job with eja.

Just go to the website and click on the "eja employment process" link. I am a pilot with eja, so let me know if I can help.

Mail that thing! Don't wait, the list is getting longer and longer of applicants already in line for an interview.

Mail to:

Executive Jet Aviation
Pilot Recruitment Office
4111 Bridgeway Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43219-1882

Or go to www.netjets.com
Scroll to the bottom of the home page.
Click on Site Map.
Scroll to the bottom of the page again.
Click on Pilot Application.
Your on Your way.

Good luck and don't waste anymore time.
Let me know if I can help.

EJa app

I too just got around to sending in my paper app. that I got a couple months back. I know, I know why did I wait so long. Long story!

I talked to Dorenda in the interview office and she said it was a good thing I had an application because they weren't giving any more out until they got through all the people who have applied already. She told me to expect an interview sometime between early and late summer (big window).

She was very helpful especially considering the massive numbers of apps. she has to deal with.

cheers!

Send it ASAP. I received the letter telling me I will be contacted for an interview when they have a date for me, that was in Dec.
Don't waste anymore time.
Good Luck
FD

Derinda ROCKS!! She used to do the hiring at my old job(CommutAir). Now she is at EJA(me too)...great gal...trys to help everyone as best she can!

1900cpt

A Big Thanks

I wanted to send out a big thanks for those of you that replied and have sent me P.M.'s. I'm scribbling on the app. as we speak and hope to see you'all on the line or at training

Latest resources

Back