• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

EJ timeline

ty737

Total Time
i received a letter in mid feb. that said i would be getting an interview at EJ. what is the time from letter to interview?

InstructorPuke

Jester's Dead!!
Total Time
Timeline

Sent my app and paperwork in at the end of Sept. Didnt hear a word. Sent an update in with a friend at the 6 month mark (March). Got a letter about 10days later stating will be interviewed. Got call from Derinda first part of April for May23/24 interview in STL.

Fingers and toes crossed
IP

CE650SC

Total Time
EJ Timeline

Sent my application in Feb, had a couple of good friends inside write LOR's, got the letter end of Feb that I would get an interview, one friend called in for me a week later, and then I got the call from Derinda a couple of weeks ago for a May 23-24 interview. It seems that right now inside contacts really help.

sweptwingz

Total Time
Gobs
A Netjets interview timeline

I just spoke with a friend of mine that had sent in their EJA application packet
in January. They were called for an interview in June. It seems that the
6-8 month timeline is running about correct. This pilot had several calls and
at least one L.O.R. on file as well.