• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ebay Fund Rasier: 1 hour Flight Safety SIM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No thanks. I got about 8 hours worth for free this week. Stressful as hell.

I'll do my part to help the animals though.

I'd sure like to know how they plan to give the winning bidder the sim time. We can't even train until we have shown our passports, been verified as working for the airline, had the background checks, fingerprints taken, etc. How are they going to put just anyone off the street into a level D sim?

atrdriver said:
I'd sure like to know how they plan to give the winning bidder the sim time. We can't even train until we have shown our passports, been verified as working for the airline, had the background checks, fingerprints taken, etc. How are they going to put just anyone off the street into a level D sim?

I was wondering the exact same thing.

atrdriver said:

Unless Flight Safety Atlanta is in a SIDA area, its not necessary. They don't need a background check/fingerprints because they're not getting hired. One hour in a sim is not flight training per see, its considered an amusement ride.

I won an auction to fly the CJ sim at ICT for charity. We goofed around so much we ended up flying for 1:45, 45 minutes over our scheduled time, it must've been slow that day.

Latest resources

Back