• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Enjoy guys.

http://www.applebees.com/VeteransDay.html

Select Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar restaurants (164 participating restaurants nationwide) are testing a promotion that invites all active duty and veterans to pull up a chair for a delicious meal and heartfelt thanks this Veterans Day. With gratitude for their service and sacrifice, active duty and veterans will eat free at participating locations on Veterans Day (November 11, 2008) during regular business hours.

Veterans and active duty with proof of United States military service will be able to go to one of the participating Applebee's and select one complimentary entrée from a selection of delicious favorites: a savory House Sirloin, hearty Riblet Basket, zesty Fiesta Lime Chicken®, a juicy Quesadilla Burger or fresh Oriental Chicken Salad. All the traditional sides are included.

"It's an honor to host an event that helps the neighborhood come together and say thanks to our veterans and active servicemen and women. We are starting on a small scale to ensure we can best understand how to staff and service these important guests." said Mike Archer, President, Applebee's Services, Inc..

Proof of military service includes:
• U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card
• U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card
• DD214
• LES
• Citation or Commendation
• Photograph in uniform
• Veterans Organization Card

Link to 164 participating Applebee's restaurants

Thanks for the reminder, Amish.

...and thank you, Applebee's. I enjoyed a nice lunch there today.

Last edited:
I wore my uniform into Applebees today and got a free meal. The guy said I looked pretty young to be a Navy Capt. I said I was a hard charger.

Latest resources

Back