• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Easties tremble as Nic nears

Uncle Bunkle

Total Time
xxx
Those crusty old East farts will wish they never screwed with the Nic ruling...Te younger A.West guys start to take over, Yeah!!!

B-atch

broke, and getting worse.
Total Time
Its like COMMUNISM. Saturate the masses with mis-information and soon everyone believes it. This issue is far from being resolved. The appeals process will follow and the misery will linger.

get2flyin

Flyinawa!
Total Time
15k+
I have a serious West bias...and these sorts of threads even make me uncomfortable. I kinda think we can stop carpet bombing FI with "I told you so" and start the enormously uncomfortable process of trying to lumber out of this quagmire (*if that's even possible).

JetMonkey

It's ok, I speak Jive
Total Time
9000+
There's no way that guy's a west pilot. Say what you will about us, me and anyone else I know over here don't throw sh!t in people's faces. Totally unprofessional.