Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BizPilot

Hi all,

I'm new to this board, as of tonight. Thank you for having me aboard.

Looking for corporate ops in Eastern Iowa: Cedar Rapids - Iowa City - Waterloo - Dubuque - Davenport.

Either smaller twin-prop PIC or jet SIC position would be great. I am an Iowa Boy and wish to remain in the Midwest for life. No desire to fly for the airlines. Not a time builder.

2500 hours, 1200 multi, no accidents, 4 year degree, references.

PM me if you know of any current, future, or potential ops. Thank you in advance.

The only one I know of is John Deere at MLI. Their hangar is a couple buildings east of Elliot. There's a lot of very experienced guys trying to get in there, but it couldn't hurt to give it a shot.

Iowa Glass in CID operates a Bravo. Don't know if they're hiring though.

Pioneer/Du Pont is hiring in Des Moines, although they are looking for a captain on a Lear 45 & 31 so you may not make the list quite yet. I'd send your stuff in case they go looking for an SIC in the near future.

Rockwell

Thanks guys,

Good group, good info.

Do any of you know anything about Rockwell Collins out of Cedar Rapids??? Do they have a flight ops? I knew they had one 15 years ago, but was wondering if they are still up and running and what equipment?

Any other biz ops in CID or IOW that any of you know of??

GO HAWKEYES!! :)

Check with McLeod USA in Cedar Rapids they have 1 falcon 50 and 2 citations. I dont know if theyre hiring but its worth a shot. Real friendly pilots and weekends in Hilton Head. GO HAWKEYES!

Latest resources

Back