• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EAL back in business

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Always does crack me up when all the southerners tell us northerners how stupid we are to live in the snow. Then they all complain and whine and bitch when a hurricane demolishes everything they own. Guess what, that's what you get since you hate the snow so much. Enjoy.

Always does crack me up when all the southerners tell us northerners how stupid we are to live in the snow. Then they all complain and whine and bitch when a hurricane demolishes everything they own. Guess what, that's what you get since you hate the snow so much. Enjoy.

We also hate when you retire in FL and say how nice it is up north. Oh ya ...and when you come down here and drive 35 mph in a 55 zone. I bet there are a lot more northerners in FL now than native Floridians. Gee, I wonder why that is? I bet not a lot of Floridians retire up north. You speak with forked tongue. Enjoy your yearly blizzards. I will take the occasional hurricane over shoveling snow all winter, rusted out cars from salt, and tremendous heating costs. To each it's own.

na, but thank for the advice, I have a much better job right now and live in a much nicer part of the country. It is about QOL, not money.

Sorry Yip, my old DO at Evergreen just took the VP Flight Ops job you were chomping at the bit for... maybe you can apply for Chief Pilot?

Futile????????????????

EAL back in business

If the new EAL is going to succeed,then gates must be secured at ATL MCO,TPA/PIE,JAX, CLT,DCA,JFK,LGA,ORD,CMH,DAY,DFW,IAD,SAT,BWI,BOS,PHL,MCI,and many other locations,otherwise,it is almost futile to keep going with this investment!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:cool: :) ;)

Sorry Yip, my old DO at Evergreen just took the VP Flight Ops job you were chomping at the bit for... maybe you can apply for Chief Pilot?
oh! darn, na I like this training gig, CP and DO to be successful have to be politicians, they are burn out jobs.

Maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the NEW EAL can stay in business this time if they don't pay "baggage-handlers" $72k/yr.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :laugh::laugh::laugh: :(:(:(

I've not seen any pay rates for the new EAL. I wonder if they pay FOs $72K/yr.

Latest resources

Back