• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle recalling.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spoke to an Eagle FO who has been there 10 years and still can't hold a CA spot. :(

That isn't true. That would be by choice, and not because they can't hold it. With ten years, you can hold CA, how do I know? Because I've been here 10, and i'm a CA. They must be waiting for a specific domicile or equipment.

That isn't true. That would be by choice, and not because they can't hold it. With ten years, you can hold CA, how do I know? Because I've been here 10, and i'm a CA. They must be waiting for a specific domicile or equipment.

Junior CA is around 2/2000 for jets and 5/2000 for prop. SO youre right. It only takes 9yrs 8 months to hold jet and 9yrs 5 months for prop.

eagle going to hire in jan 2010

i heard eagle will start to hire people in the beginning of 2010, they are heavily understaff. hows quality of life at eagle, is it better than working for mesa.

i heard eagle will start to hire people in the beginning of 2010, they are heavily understaff. hows quality of life at eagle, is it better than working for mesa.

Incorrect about "heavily understaffed". The furloughs won't all be back until February or March.

Pilots will always tell you they are understaffed, but they aren't the ones doing the hiring. As long as most flights aren't regularly being canceled due to a lack of staffing, then management considers the airline properly staffed.

If you are looking for a job at Eagle, don't count on any hiring until at least Spring '10.

God, 9 yr FO, That's brutal.
I'm sure it did bother him, but when he was called for upgrade he became deathly ill. Our family thought he would not pull through and was out of work for some time. Now he is better and back flying the line and his response to me was that he is grateful to be alive most importantly and that he is back flying. Sometimes you need to be grateful for all that's been given to us and be happy to wake up everyday.

Latest resources

Back