Eagle/Multi time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lear60Guy

From what I've heard some airlines are not accepting safety pilot time anymore or are at least looking down on it. What is the attitude at Eagle with regards to safety pilot time, especially when you are just barely making the minimums?

thanks

An instructor at my old school bought 50 hours of multi time, and split it up with safety pilot time. He was hired, and this is recently, like a few months ago.

~wheelsuip

I interviewed with eagle back in september, i was one of four out of 22 to recieve the conditional offer, then the review board concluded that I didnt have enough multi time, and told me to come back when I get more....at the time I had 103 of PIC multi, the mins were 100 total.

AdSo81 said:
I interviewed with eagle back in september, i was one of four out of 22 to recieve the conditional offer, then the review board concluded that I didnt have enough multi time, and told me to come back when I get more....at the time I had 103 of PIC multi, the mins were 100 total.
How exactly does the process work? you interview and get a conditional offer (maybe) and then a separate board reviews your file or something at a later date?

Just right it down as PIC cause that's what it is, don't write anything down in the remarks. You are a required crew member as a safety pilot, therefore you can log it as PIC, just leave out the details.

Latest resources

Back