Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle may end flying due to no concessions.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pedro, I'm laughing at the superior intellect...

The article said Air Wisconsin may get some of the Eagle planes, the CR7s I'm guessing. Wow. That is the only way they will live on, since their 50 seaters will probably be targeted to leave. Nuts!

Bye Bye---General Lee

The article said Air Wisconsin may get some of the Eagle planes, the CR7s I'm guessing. Wow. That is the only way they will live on, since their 50 seaters will probably be targeted to leave. Nuts!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Air Wisconsin won't fly the 700's for anything less then AE and actually will want more to fly them. I guess PSA first....

I guess PSA first....

Ha!! But it's our turn in RAH! I just hope if our TA is a ????? the Eboard sends it back like the Eagle MEC!!!

If Eagle/AAG management wants to keep their pilot labor costs low, why don't they simply increase their Eagle flow to mainline?

Isn't it more advantageous to AAG's regional cost structure when they move a $100/hour Eagle Captain over to mainline as opposed to hiring a mainline F/O from Jet Blue?

Move more of those (relatively) highly paid 12-15 year Eagle Captains over to mainline, move 5 year F/Os over to the left seat, and bring in more $26/hour new hires.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back