• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chimp: "Not used to failure but the word rolled right off your tongue. Buy the time I had 4000 hours I was already a Captain at ACA. You know you really need to get that PIC time so you can get on with a major. Oh, I'm sorry maybe you failed upgrade training. Once you break the 30k a year mark then you can call someone else a failure....until then go F$@k yourself."

Ok so now I know a little more about you. You paid 10 grand to fly revenue passengers for ACA and were able to upgrade before 4000 hours.....woopie! I have never failed a checkride in my life so I do not know where you get your info. You are a silly little chimp.

Still don't have any PIC time do you A.P. 27.?Ah, but I see you are the ultimate master of the Piper fleet. That'll get you on with the majors.

Please guys, enought with the C@ck swinging! If you really beleive that PIC time or what equipment you fly somehow sets you above someone else, or that who does the walkaround makes a difference at the end of the day, you really must be miserable human beings. Let's try to be professionals and remember that the things that truly make you a professional pilot have nothing to do with seniority, PIC time or which seat you sit in.

Silly Chimp: "Still don't have any PIC time do you A.P. 27.?Ah, but I see you are the ultimate master of the Piper fleet. That'll get you on with the majors."

You are right...I flew alot of GA aircraft. Its is called paying your dues to get a job as an airline pilot. Something you, a PFT'r, knows nothing about. I bet your daddy wrote the check to get you a job at ACA. And you are right. I am stuck as an FO at Eagle with no hope of upgrade in sight. But that is just how it is at Eagle. But at least I never sold out the profession to get ahead as you did. So as was previously communcated to you by one of my peers....Bl-w Me

Hey Guys

Please stop this crap. I started this post to see if my fellow eagle classmates were on, not to have a furloughed AA and Eagle guys fight. Obviously you all need to relax and not get so stupid. As for monkey boy, if you really have an AA seniority number than why do you bother with talking. Just leave it alone.

Sorry Chimp, my name is already on the list too - willing to bet senior to yours, too. I'm patient. It may be a couple of years, but then I'll leapfrog right over you to my rightful position. I've been producing for the AMR corp. for over 15 years. You were probably in gym class then. I'd also be willing to bet (regardless of your claims) that you were NOT hired by AMR, but were acquired from TWA (lucky to be employed at all).

Keep tooting your horn and looking down (or so you think) at other pilots. At the same time keep a lot of rubber on your shoes (for my walkarounds). It's only a matter of time. :p

This is another reason not to return to Eagle. I might have to fly with one of you idiot's. It's a good thing that they don't have mirrors in the cockpit. You two would never be looking outside. If you review all of your posts you will see that AMR has won. They are the real enemy in this. Stop trying to make them the victor!!

Lev said:
This is another reason not to return to Eagle. I might have to fly with one of you idiot's. It's a good thing that they don't have mirrors in the cockpit. You two would never be looking outside. If you review all of your posts you will see that AMR has won. They are the real enemy in this. Stop trying to make them the victor!!

Amen to that! Carty is probably laughing his a$$ off at how he can turn the two groups against each other.

Don't be a pawn in the AMR game. Just say NO, and cut the bull$hit!!! American may be the golden ring for some, but many could care less about ever becoming a "Sky Nazi". Eagle is just a means to get to some other NON-AMR airline....

Latest resources

Back