EAGLE!! are they serious?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PILOTO

hey guys!! what you think about this? i sent Eagle my application online and next day i got an e-mail saying that I wasn't considered competitive as other candidates, sorry apply in 6 months. are they seriuos? what do you think?. thanks.

Well what are your times... if they are what you have down here I would call and double check. Its all automated as far as airline apps. so you may have screwed it up or there was a glitch.

Is it a *current* 1st class, as in you got it within the last 6 months? It has to be current for them to consider you...

I have 800/150 and i got the same email, and I have a *current* first class medical!! seemed kinda strange since they are on such a hiring binge!

hey guys!! what you think about this? i sent Eagle my application online and next day i got an e-mail saying that I wasn't considered competitive as other candidates, sorry apply in 6 months. are they seriuos? what do you think?. thanks.

And you did apply through Airlineapps.com, right? Because I did just the other night and I am less qualified than and there's no email yet form them.

I'd be it is more or less a computer glitch. I'd call them.

Latest resources

Back