• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fifty30retard

Forgiven
MarketWatch
Market Pulse: Embraer airliner receives type certification from Brazil
Tuesday August 30, 5:57 pm ET
By Carla Mozee

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Embraer Empresa Brasileira de Aeronautica SA said after Tuesday's closing bell that it has been awarded from Brazil's certification authority, Centro Tecnico Aeroespacial, type certification for the 100-seat Embraer 190 airliner. The certification, along with an expected type certification from the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration, will pave the way for deliveries to begin to JetBlue Airways in North America, the company said.

Shouldn't this be in the regional forum?

Zing!

oh man...I think my blood-pressure shot up about 20 points until I read "Zing!".

Nice job. You had me there for a minute. (phew!)

If you're an airline administrator speaking to pilots - this thread should be in the regional forum.
If you're an airline administrator speaking to customers - this thread should be in the majors forum.
If you're an airline administrator speaking to shareholders about labor cost - this thread should be in the regional forum.
If you're an airline administrator speaking to shareholders about growth - this thread should be in the majors forum.
If you're a regional pilot looking to snag some 100 seaters - this thread should be in the regional forum.
If you're a major pilot negotiating scope - this thread should be in the majors forum.
If you're a major pilot speaking to an administrator about pay - this thread should be in the majors forum.
Of course if you're actually a 190 pilot - you HOPE this thread stays in the majors forum.

shadesofBS said:
If you're an airline administrator speaking to pilots - this thread should be in the regional forum.
If you're an airline administrator speaking to customers - this thread should be in the majors forum.
If you're an airline administrator speaking to shareholders about labor cost - this thread should be in the regional forum.
If you're an airline administrator speaking to shareholders about growth - this thread should be in the majors forum.
If you're a regional pilot looking to snag some 100 seaters - this thread should be in the regional forum.
If you're a major pilot negotiating scope - this thread should be in the majors forum.
If you're a major pilot speaking to an administrator about pay - this thread should be in the majors forum.
Of course if you're actually a 190 pilot - you HOPE this thread stays in the majors forum.

If you're a regional customer, you hope this stays in the regional forum.

As far as deliveries go, JBLU will get 4 190s this year, Air Canada 3. There are 177 firm orders for the aircraft. JBLU has 100 on order, Air Canada 45, GE Financial (leasing) 20, and Panama's COPA has 12...

"As far as deliveries go, JBLU will get 4 190s this year"

I thought that we are getting 8 this year.
Did I miss an email or something?

Latest resources

Back