Dynamic Aviation in VA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

El Capitan

Anyone has any insight about FO pay, how's management, are they a good company? etc,the works. I know they fly King Airs, they do some stuff for USDA and mapping as well, some overseas stuff also, don't know where though. Thanks.

Dynamic aviation is looking for the total package of A&P and pilot who have a lot of experience with C90. I just talked to the lady who does the coordination for hiring. From what I heard I think the pay is pretty low i.e. FO pay with the airlines! I am not sure how true that is, if you need anything else you can PM me.

They are gettign ready to send some of their non-pressurized (i.e. low altitude) King Air's to Iraq to fly survellance....

Pay is good, 2 months on, 1 month off.... not for me

I got asked to an interview about three years ago, but had already commited to another job so I had to decline. I sent them a resume not long ago but got a letter saying I didn't meet their requirements(funny, I met them three years ago). Oh well, gotta a better offer again anyway. Didn't they have an accident not long ago, maybe in Florida?

I've sent resume's in twice, in response to the ad on Climbto350. I didn't hear anything from them either time.

I guess I'm a low time Comm ASMEL/A&P and don't meet the mins with my measly 1400 hours.

I applied about a year ago and got the "you dont meet our quals" with 7000+ hrs

I have heard their domestic flying pay is pretty low. Not sure how much on the overseas work.

I talked to them about a year ago... they really wanted someone with an A&P... conversation ended when I said I didn't have it

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back