• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DX JumpSeating TSA/company rules are just a Mess..Help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought you were doing that to us around October anyways. So, back to jumpseating on other companies' aircraft....Remember to bribe not only the pilots but the nasty looking gate agents with chocolate. It's your only hope!

I'm looking at our Jumpseat Agreements list and it says:

NORTHWEST AIRLINES *NO DISPATCHERS*
UPS *NO DISPATCHERS*
US AIR *NO DISPATCHERS*

Red = CASS

Now, this is not the actual signed agreement paperwork I'm looking at, and I'm sure some gate agents and/or pilots will not specifically check. I'm just going by what the list says.

Anyone from Northwest, US Air, or UPS want to comment????
Anyone? Anyone?

This just supports what I have been saying, the dispatchers are slowly being eliminated from flight prevledges, seems one airline at a time...The pilots agreements are so absorbed in there own fights to J/S that the Dxers are being left out...

What Pitty....As for me, well I do work for CO...as homer so nicely had to point out...sure you dont work part time for the TSA Homer? How is ASA these days? , Anyway my problem is the very full loads into and out of MCO or TPA the only way I can have any stability and guaranty a saet is to buy regular tickets in advance....Standyby just does not work in these city pairs....

flyjumpseat said:
I'm looking at our Jumpseat Agreements list and it says:

NORTHWEST AIRLINES *NO DISPATCHERS*
UPS *NO DISPATCHERS*
US AIR *NO DISPATCHERS*

Red = CASS

Now, this is not the actual signed agreement paperwork I'm looking at, and I'm sure some gate agents and/or pilots will not specifically check. I'm just going by what the list says.

Anyone from Northwest, US Air, or UPS want to comment????
Anyone? Anyone?

what you are referencing applies to your airline. the agreements are different from airline to airline. i have jumpseated on NW within the last six months. i know 9e dispatchers who have jumpseated within the last week on NW.

twabudman said:
your airline has not included DX in the CASS system. But you written agreement should have included DX's

Sorry, guess again. I've used CASS on Horizon and Southwest. I, and many other dispatchers are in the CASS database because we turned in the required information. Others, who did not have a passport (or expired) have not been entered into the CASS database.

I was just saying, that a few years ago when I was going through all the recip agreement paperwork, NW's paper said NO DISPATCHERS. Not SkyWest's. And while I don't have the actual agreement paperwork with me, I look up our j/s list and it says NO DISPATCHERS.

Maybe they just had a problem with SkyWest's Dispatchers. I don't know.

clr4theapch said:
as homer so nicely had to point out...sure you dont work part time for the TSA Homer? How is ASA these days? , Anyway my problem is the very full loads into and out of MCO or TPA the only way I can have any stability and guaranty a saet is to buy regular tickets in advance....Standyby just does not work in these city pairs....

Whats wrong RVSM, Did the boat sink?

Ummm I dont work for ASA....So I couldnt tell you....

Why did you say your airline doesnt fly to MCO? Im sure CO does fly into MCO. Oh well, you would know that better than me.

I hate inconsistent statements. If peoople want a truthful answer, they should be truthful in their questions?

Good day!

Homer, you Ran off RVSM.....I believe he is doing just fine in his marine business...Of course CO flys to MCO...but I dont intend to post all the reasons for my earlier statement as my situation places me outside of the normal CO route structure.....getting into MCO as an OAL with the high loads is the basic problem I was referring to...

You can take statements and make them look anyway you want, implying one thing meaning another whatever...you really missed your calling as a super detective....you have a good day as well and say high to Scott.....

Homer IS a super detective... I have personally seen the inspector gaget trenchcoat that he keeps in a telephone booth... just in case...

Latest resources

Back