• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Dumb question

RichO

Total Time
enough
Just curious, what sort of hotels does Comair put you up in on the road?

skyslug

Oops!
Total Time
>8000
Wyndham's, Doubletree's, Hilton's, Sheraton's, Radisson's and on down to the lowly Holiday Inn's, Settle Inn's. They're actually not bad and I've noticed our hotel quality improving! We seem to be getting more and more Wyndham's and Doubletree's.

RichO

Total Time
enough
Thanks, sounds like it's not too bad..........With my travels in the military there is nothing like a nice comfortable bed.......oh, and there is nothing like having to fly a full day after a terrible nights sleep in a crappy bed......

Pintarski

Total Time
Some
Yeah I hear those AF BOQs are really a bummer (cough). The minibar is never stocked adequately, etc. Try sleeping under the landing area / catapult #3!

DarnNearaJet

Total Time
ACA's hotels are hot-or-miss. A lot of Wyndhams, Wingates, and Holiday Inns (good) But there seem to be a lot of Hamtpon Inns, too. (bad)

We have a pretty good hotel rep in the union and an on-line complaint/compliment form which he uses to pressure the company to make changes.

The biggest complaints -- we don't stay downton often enough, and no food nearby.

RichO

Total Time
enough
Pintarski, yeah I've some some experience a time or two with the Navy lodging.....I feel your pain......of course it's not like on the carrier I couldn't even start to imagine......but, hey, you get too fly those cool jets.....

LR25

Its just a vintage VW
Total Time
AT Piedmont we stay at some nice ones to, them beds aint that comfortables.

We also stay at some old historic places in Va, and those beds are nicer than the Sheraton, its also huanted to. Some of you guys know where Im talking about, I still havent seen any ghosts.

RichO

Total Time
enough
DarnNearaJet that's funny, I guess either mil or civ the complaints don't change....LOL....but hey, we're aircrew....it's standard whinning.....