• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DTW Flight Terrorist: "20 Others Being Prepared in Yemen to Blow Up Airliners"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's truly frightening that Barry Hussein NoBama, commander in chief, is incapable off uttering the words "muslim terrorist" instead we get "al-Queda terrorist" out of him. Can't upset the muslims you know. The Bush administration would have had this latest 72 virgin seeking muslim terrorist singing like a canary. Instead we get a leftwing politically correct president who thinks these muslim terrorists deserve lawyers. This president is the worst in history hands down. What an embarrassment.

I think the reason why is defining them as Muslims and creating an us against them mentality would just help Al-Qaida recruiting efforts. The problem is Al-Qaida and the fringe Muslim nut cases, not the entire Muslim Religion. If you guys think we can define the entire Muslim world as the enemy and somehow defeat them you are just as twisted as the Muslim terrorists are. The enemy is the fundamentalist nutcases. It was Muslims that prevented the subway bombing in London. The Muslim Father in the DTW case tried to protect us but we screwed up. Our best chance is to continue trying to connect to the vast majority of moderate Muslims and keep supporting them when they try and help us root out the terrorists.

Let's just send Delta Force in there and cap those motherfu***s without taking prisoners. And if we do, then torture the bastards to make them talk. Enough with this soft bullsh** we've developed.

Reading my preveous post you might be surprised, but I agree with this. Send in Special Forces and kill the f$$#rs. They've got the intel that says there is 300 of them in Yemen? How hard can it be to track them down and kill them, That's who we are war with.
You gotta admit if that turd in DTW was the best they got, it can't be to hard to track those types down and just take them out.

Reading my preveous post you might be surprised, but I agree with this. Send in Special Forces and kill the f$$#rs. They've got the intel that says there is 300 of them in Yemen? How hard can it be to track them down and kill them, That's who we are war with.
You gotta admit if that turd in DTW was the best they got, it can't be to hard to track those types down and just take them out.

Unleash the Seals and all other Special Forces and let them do....WHAT THEY DO BEST!! Enough of this Bull@#$% of letting the Terrorists work OUR Judicial System! Being a Terrorist means....YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS! You are just the lowest piece of crap on the food chain. Wipe em ALL out!!:uzi:

The Bush administration would have had this latest 72 virgin seeking muslim terrorist singing like a canary.
Yeah, ok, buddy. ALL the intelligence to stop this guy was there in the system. The incompetent US government and intelligence agencies couldn't put 2 and 2 together. His father was desperate trying to call the US embassy to try and tell them about his nutjob son. No one listened, and people sat on their asses. Only when an the NWA airliner was almost blown to pieces did the government wake up. The Bush administration wasn't any better.

Unleash the Seals and all other Special Forces and let them do....WHAT THEY DO BEST!! Enough of this Bull@#$% of letting the Terrorists work OUR Judicial System! Being a Terrorist means....YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS! You are just the lowest piece of crap on the food chain. Wipe em ALL out!!:uzi:
After the cia gets to spend a little quality time with em!

It's truly frightening that Barry Hussein NoBama, commander in chief, is incapable off uttering the words "muslim terrorist" instead we get "al-Queda terrorist" out of him.

By the same logic, if I said an "American football team" won the Superbowl, you should be happy with that, too.

Is Al Qaeda muslim? Yes. Are the Cowboys American? Yes.

Which way do you want it?

1) The NFL won the Superbowl; or
2) An Al Qaeda terrorist attacked us.

If you want to be pissed at the president, go for it. Just pick something that matters.

Careful out there...even on a lesser suspected flight (remember 9/11 idiots originating in PWM)

The most important line of the original post in my opinion. Even if you fly a Saab, ERJ, or a 747 it could happen to you. Terrorism hurts more in the fear it creates than the actual attempt. If regional and cargo guys don't think they are thinking of everything then we are ignorant fools.

That's why we all get paid the big bucks...

in an email i recieved today:

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality…
Absolutely No Profiling! Pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice test.

These events are actual events from history.. They really happened! Do you remember?

HERE'S THE TEST

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:
a.. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by :
a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
d . Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c... Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davey Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.
Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people.. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

Foot note: Fort Hood Texas ......another Muslim 39 years old killed 13 people and wounded 30 some odd others... Does this fit the profile!

NOW OUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF IS TELLING EVERYONE THAT THE YOUNG MUSLIM THAT ATTEMPTED TO BLOW UP A NORTHWEST/DELTA JET AS IT APPROACHED DETROIT ON CHRISTMAS DAY WAS (QUOTE) "AN ISOLATED INCIDENT". YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME OR WHAT!!! MY FATHER USE TO SAY: "PLEASE DON'T WEE WEE ON MY LEG AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING."

in an email i recieved today:

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality…

So what does a Muslim look like? How do you detect Muslims?
Muslim, means a follower of Islam; how do you profile a belief?

A lot of folks aren't necessarily opposed to profiling because its not PC; its because you can't effectively "profile" someone at a security checkpoint by looking at their passport.

If you say, "We're profiling for young middle-eastern looking men", then you just start strapping the bombs to older guys who look Caucasian.

There is no real answer to the problem, other than the powers to be need to cut the red tape and start sharing information. But each agency wants to act like a little lids and keep secerts and have hidden agends at the expense of the people they are trying to protect.

Latest resources

Back