• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DTW Communter hotels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I haven't stayed there for a while, but back in the day, the sheraton four points was the best bang for the buck,39$, also laquinta 35$, I believe were my two favorites.

The Days Inn or HoJo are $35 including tax. Denny's, McDonalds, anf Rally's are within walking distance. There is a bar in the Days Inn.

Well, I haven't stayed there for a while, but back in the day, the sheraton four points was the best bang for the buck,39$, also laquinta 35$, I believe were my two favorites.

Agreed on the Four Points. Nice place, and the food wasn't too terrible. Last I was there, the price had gone up to $44, and it was more like $50 out the door. Still, a heckuva deal if you want sheets thicker than a cheese cloth. I think the LaQunita is cheaper now.

Getting to the airport wasn't usually a problem, but getting the van out to the airport sometimes took a while.

Back in the day, you could stay at the airport Weston for $60 out the door, but you had to book WAAY in advance. Last I heard, that price had spiralled up out of sight.

Nu

Agreed on the Four Points. Nice place, and the food wasn't too terrible. Last I was there, the price had gone up to $44, and it was more like $50 out the door. Still, a heckuva deal if you want sheets thicker than a cheese cloth. I think the LaQunita is cheaper now.

Getting to the airport wasn't usually a problem, but getting the van out to the airport sometimes took a while.

Back in the day, you could stay at the airport Weston for $60 out the door, but you had to book WAAY in advance. Last I heard, that price had spiralled up out of sight.

Nu

Westin is $65+tx. I stayed there in Dec. 734-942-6500 and ask for the front desk.

La Quinta

La Quinta $39 (something like $44 out the door) and has the most reliable transportation. Join the rewards club and get perks and free nights. Free breakfast included. Plenty of eats next door for those bad wx days. Once they know you, they are pretty accomodating for late checkouts etc. Cheers

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back