Drunk SWA pilot - Jay Leno

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude, are you serious?

apparently not as serious as I'd like to get with your avatar. When you are done with her she can get crunk with me...

Don't get yourself in a situation like that or even close to it and a person will not have to worry about explaining it.....period.

Yeah what he said! Or just hold your breath going through the security line..... I'm gunna drink to that!

Or perhaps one of your own has given a black eye to an industry already battered by events just like this! Way to go "dude," you get the 1st ****************************** bag award for the new year!

This is a conversion between adults tools like you are not invited!

Since when is ****************************** a bad word? I can write a$$, Phux, or a long list of other things and it is ok. We are all adults............I mean of age.......I mean who cares? You guys censor some odd stuff.

Not to totally hijack this thread but the banter back and forth between pilots of similar caliber here brings home an important, yet curious point: Why does everyone outside the cockpit somehow think pilots should be held to an impossible standard? I had a woman get on the airplane last week and after the two standard comments: boy this plane sure is small, are you old enough to fly this thing (I'm 36 FO was 30), we get two more: did you guys get enough sleep last night and were you out partying? I think the media has done such a hatchet job on us that we're d@mned no matter what. Fact of the matter on that day was that we had a reduced rest overnight with not only no drinking, but no food either; and about 4 hours of sleep total. What do you think the media's reaction would be if I demanded a drug test, followed by a fatigue test, followed by a starvation test? But then we would be whiny crybabies who all make $500,000/yr for ONLY working half the month. The public is stupid, they've been conditioned to believe that we are "the elite, the best of the best," and should do our jobs, go immediately to bed on every overnight and yet still live the glamorous life of travel they all dream of.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with stupid people with impossible expectations, but it seems to me it gets worse for us by the day.

Thread hijack over, you may now return to second guessing and name calling.

T2S

Latest resources

Back