Drunk and Cheating on wives in video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oh and

oh and I do think they where wrong and would have flow drunk, of course it doesn't take all that much to take off.:D

Again, there is no excuse for being drunk and flying.

I guess I am looking for a legal opinion.

Re: Uhhmmm...did they break a law?

gsrcrsx68 said:
My question is :
Where they going to break a law or did they almost break a law?

The law is against operation of aircraft or is it against being scheduled to operate aircraft?

When they start putting people in jail for things they might do I will have to go first.

Not a lawyer, but the instant they released the brakes for the purposes of flight they crossed the legal line. Opinions?

No comments from the FA crew on this entire episode?

gsrcrsx68,

My understanding of the incident was that they had pushed back and were taxiing or preparing to taxi when they were called back. If that's indeed the case, I don't think there's any question they were "operating" the aircraft.

Buffet

First of all:

I thought we would have more Jimmy Buffet fans who would of understood my comment and the connection to the song.

I was making the point that they were thinking with the wrong head. Either that or they really like beer.

On the facts, they had left the gate and hence were operating a motor vehicle in the State of Florida while under the influence.

On of the points here versus the ASA pilot is exactly that. There was no police action and hence no trial if you are stopped before you turn it on. The ASA pilot can lose his license and job nut not liable for jail.

Re: Buffet

publisher said:
First of all:

I thought we would have more Jimmy Buffet fans who would of understood my comment and the connection to the song.

Publisher, you have my utmost apologies. I dont often listen to Jimmy Buffet, but yesterday I was made aware of my brutal misunderstanding ;).

Re: Re: Buffet

alimaui said:

Publisher, you have my utmost apologies. I dont often listen to Jimmy Buffet,

Well that is the problem right there :)

Re: Buffet

publisher said:
On the facts, they had left the gate and hence were operating a motor vehicle in the State of Florida while under the influence.

are you serious? ...a jet is considered a "motor vehicle" :confused: ...or did i miss something?

Always leave it up to a woman to make something huge out of something so small... right Ali?

Must...refrain...from...making...an...inappropriate...comment....

just print the verse for non buffet fans

They claim that theres a woman to blame

but i know its my own **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** fault.

Good reference to the post but some people need more cultural music in thier life

wow **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** is a censored word

I think they these guys were thinking of another classic buffet tune

Why don't we get drunk and screw

Latest resources

Back