• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DRT-Who Flies In Here for CAL???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Company:Auburn University Position:Asst. Chief Flight Instructor Position Type:Flight Crew Training Instructor Location:Auburn AL Salary:
Description:Auburn University Flight Education - Assistant Chief Flight Instructor - Hiring ASAP! The Department of Aviation Management and Logistics at Auburn University, located in Auburn, AL is seeking candidates for the position of Assistant Chief Flight Instructor. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing flight and ground instruction to university students seeking pilot certifications and ratings under FAR Part 141. Current requirements: See FAR Part 141.36. Please log on to www.auemployment.com Review of applications is ongoing. AUBURN UNIVERSITY is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact Information
Contact Name:N/A Phone:N/A Fax:N/A Email:visit weblink / application form attached.

Heres your drem job Auburn CFI! Go Back!!!!

Last edited:
Hi!

It's even more confusing because AU has two mascots, the eagle and the Aubie the tiger. They are the Auburn Tigers, but they're also called the Plainsmen. Auburn used to be called the loveliest little village on the plains.

When I went there, it was still a little town, and a nice one, but it's not a little town anymore. It is a nice place, but, unfortunately, it's stuck in Alabama.

If I went back to school again I would go probably to UC-Boulder, as I started skiing in college and liked it.

AU is a good state college, with exceptional programs in Engineering, ROTC, Pharmacy, Vet School, and Ag stuff. Their education program is good relative to the US, which, overall, is terrible. It's also a VERY popular school for coeds searching for Mr. Right.

cliff
GRB

PS-I go way back with Auburn. I had signed photos of Pat Sullivan and Terry Beasley, and I used to wear Sullivan's jersey in Jr. High.

PPS-A better school down south is Sewanee, TN, The University of the South, but it's private, so tons more expensive than AU.

All those Colgan pilots seem to have this mentality. Last time I DH'd on Colgan the CA was waiting at the bottom of the stairs to ask us what we thought about his landing. His comment, "Pretty dang good for a straight leg airplane wasn't it?" My response, "yes it was." My thoughts, "Is this guy really serious? Get a life."

What mentality? He probably was just a dork, so don't generalize the group.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back