Drew Bedson

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Second.....

Drew is an incompetent loser. If you're thinking of hiring him, DON'T!!!

I second that notion-the guy was as stupid as he was useless-always had that look on his face......
You know-that "why don't you punch me in the nose-I'm such a dork"-look.....

-All-around as useless as tits on a boar-hog!

Drew Bedson is the Director of Operations at Skyway Airlines in Milwaukee since March of 2007. From what I hear he is doing an OK job.

Is Dave Reeves the D.O. of Midwest Express? He used to work with Drew.

He is head of Operations at Skyway and runs his own consulting firm. He straightened out a hocked up Skyway operation in short order. His consulting firm has a number of US and international airline customers. He was moderator of the regional portion of the World Airline Taining Symposium this year.

He left DWC following the death of a family member requiring he spend more time at home.

Try calling him if you want to know what he is up to. He has always been a straight guy and most who work with him like him (except, of course, those who don't want to work).

Bob

Thanks!

I'll call over to Skywest, I agree Dave has always been a straight shooter.

D. Reeve is President of Skyway. Bedson is the new DO. Yes they worked together back in the day.

Skyway is NOT Skywest. (The good people of Midwest Air Group will remind us that every day.)

Who told you he had anything to do with fixing Skyway's F'd up ops?

D. Reeve is President of Skyway. Bedson is the new DO. Yes they worked together back in the day.

Skyway is NOT Skywest. (The good people of Midwest Air Group will remind us that every day.)

Who told you he had anything to do with fixing Skyway's F'd up ops?
Most of you skywest people in MKE seem like a pretty good group, always exceptions I guess.

Drew was fine. Leave him alone. Lets face it, most pilots complain about any management person, good or bad.

Why? Because pilots don't want to work. Even I don't feel like doing my AMS trip tonight, but hey we have to go in sometimes.

Anyways, Drew was fine at ASA. He always answered my questions if I had any.

Latest resources

Back