Dress Code!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pilotmaker

i have an interview scheduled with expressjet. can anyone suggest the correct attire for the interview. Also, is the interview a one day event, or with they have multiple interviews over a few days?

I've given lots of Fortune 250 interviews and been on several airline interviews (regionals and majors) in my time.

Wear a dark, single-breasted, good quality (Brooks Brothers, Joseph A. Bank, Hart, Schaffner, and Marx) taylored suit with a white, 100% cotton, spread collar shirt that has been dry cleaned with medium starch. Conservative tie, with stripes, or a simple pattern, and black lace up shoes that have been shined.

No jewelry (other than a wedding band): this means bracelets, earrings, pinky rings, etc.

If they offer for you to take off your coat, take the **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** thing off!

In other words, dress like a republican lawyer.

Last edited:
a visit to the regulation haircut soldier outta do the trick.
and get that suit now! the better the value (cheaper) the longer itll take to get it fitted and tailored correctly. dont put it off or youll have to get that one that cost $700....that you liked better....but couldnt really afford......that can be tailored in a day for you.....cause youre paying $700!!!

*ahem*

Last edited:
And I was going to suggest a pair of heels.... It makes it easier for them to.... Well I wouldn't want this deleted.

Express!

Follow directions you get from Dawn to the "t". Dawn I am sure is sick of all the people who can't follow directions. She has sent a $%&^ load of applicants home because of this...............................

Tooslow said:
Follow directions you get from Dawn to the "t". Dawn I am sure is sick of all the people who can't follow directions. She has sent a $%&^ load of applicants home because of this...............................
Are there dress code directions too? D*MN! now that sucks!

I wouldn't spend too much money on the suit unless you want to be in debt for years on end. You won't make enough as a regional FO to pay off a suit.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back