• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dress Code

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey eaglesview- when did frontier get 777's?

Seriously- your tone is that of someone no one would try to emulate.

Lead by example- if you need to say something- respect is a valuable trait

I thought I would just let all your crap advice slide but I just can't. So here is the rest of the story.

I'm sitting at home at 9:00p.m. getting packed for a trip to see my new Grandchild. My wife says, "what is Frontier's dress code." I tell her they are all about the same, business casual is always good. She isn't satisfied and wants to know. So I say, "I know where I can get a quick reply from an F9 guy and she will be satisfied." One quick post and 8 smart ass responses later and I know why I have only made 7 posts on this board in 5 years.

I wore my uniform, my wife looked very nice and we got a ride on 2 Frontier jets that got us to SLC. Thanks F9 guys for the hospitality. To the rest of you who feel you had to pass judgment on my professionalism...kiss off.

Well than let this be a lesson for your wife. Ask a dumb question.....

I thought I would just let all your crap advice slide but I just can't. So here is the rest of the story.

I'm sitting at home at 9:00p.m. getting packed for a trip to see my new Grandchild. My wife says, "what is Frontier's dress code." I tell her they are all about the same, business casual is always good. She isn't satisfied and wants to know. So I say, "I know where I can get a quick reply from an F9 guy and she will be satisfied." One quick post and 8 smart ass responses later and I know why I have only made 7 posts on this board in 5 years.

I wore my uniform, my wife looked very nice and we got a ride on 2 Frontier jets that got us to SLC. Thanks F9 guys for the hospitality. To the rest of you who feel you had to pass judgment on my professionalism...kiss off.

Congratulations on your new Grandchild! :beer:

Hey eaglesview- when did frontier get 777's?

Seriously- your tone is that of someone no one would try to emulate.

Lead by example- if you need to say something- respect is a valuable trait

I have no idea what you mean by the frontier 777 thing, obviously they don't have any. I agree with you 100% about the respect thing. Unfortunatley too many of us have allowed crappy management and working conditions alter the professionalism we hold ourselves to. I think that is wrong, why would I allow Glen Tilton to change the standard to which I should hold myself.

So taken a bit further when one walks around, head down complaining how miserable they are and how the job sucks,( which it certainly can these days) I have no problem asking why said person is still here. Would you stay in a lifestyle that made you miserable?

When I fly with these folks I have no problem asking why they are going to allow scum like Tilton ruin their lives, even to the point of changing there personalities.

Latest resources

Back