Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bad-Andy

waiting.......
Can anyone tell me what the dress code is for an int'l jumpseat on AA? One American buddy told me uniform only, another said shirt and tie, and yet a third says slacks and a nice collared shirt. What's the official rule? Thanks.

They don't take international jump seaters

Well that's strange... Because I jumped on them several times internationally.. But just like all airlines that offer Int'l jump seats.. Offline jumpers must take a seat in the cabin..

And to answer your question... I think it's biz casual. But I always go in uniform. Makes life easier at your destination..

Last edited:
Business Casual. Been there... done that and know it for a fact.

I'd also suggest candy bars to the entire crew if there's a chance of a First Class seat open. Best $5 I ever spent.

as far as getting first class on aa... you have about as much chance at that as obama has at getting re-elected

as far as getting first class on aa... you have about as much chance at that as obama has at getting re-elected

If the CA is ex-TWA then you have a good chance in getting first class. Regarding the official dress code, kindly ask one of the gate agents to give you a print-out from SABRE. It's listed there, just in case you came across a dress-code enforcing Eva. Also check your international eligibility with AA. Parts of the Caribbean, Mexico and Canada are not considered international. It's all listed in SABRE.

If the CA is ex-TWA then you have a good chance in getting first class. Regarding the official dress code, kindly ask one of the gate agents to give you a print-out from SABRE. It's listed there, just in case you came across a dress-code enforcing Eva. Also check your international eligibility with AA. Parts of the Caribbean, Mexico and Canada are not considered international. It's all listed in SABRE.

Dont think there are any TWA captains flying any AA international.

Latest resources

Back