• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dreamliner Turning into a Nightmairliner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least the issue is being addressed "prior" to any deliveries.

Give the bean counters a round of applause! They saved so much money by outsourcing to foreign labor and giving up operational control.

And now it's time for Boeing to pay the piper

Hi!

And I remember a few years/months ago when Beoing was laughing at Airbus for being incompetent with delays and cost overruns on the -380.

The pot calling the kettle black!

cliff
YIP

Ahhh, Cliff:

I believe you are dead wrong on that. If you think back correctly, Boeing stayed way out of the limelight with criticism. I can't think of one bad thing that Boeing said. Matter of fact, I remember the CEO mentioning that he could feel Airbus' pain.
Now, maybe in private they were gloating, but in public they kept their mouth shut.
Wiser heads knew that their turn could easily be just around the corner.

Hung

Ahhh, Cliff:

I believe you are dead wrong on that. If you think back correctly, Boeing stayed way out of the limelight with criticism. I can't think of one bad thing that Boeing said. Matter of fact, I remember the CEO mentioning that he could feel Airbus' pain.
Now, maybe in private they were gloating, but in public they kept their mouth shut.
Wiser heads knew that their turn could easily be just around the corner.

Hung
If by public you meant the media then yes they may have been silent but I took the 777 tour and they sure talked alot of crap two years ago.

Who doesn't talk smack when your competition is having tough times, look at all the SWA guys talking bad about other airlines when they were on top of the hill. It is in our fallen human nature to talk this way, but remember when the shoe is on the other foot!!

I forgot, I feel so sorry for little 'ol Airbus. Just ask the four or five countries to give you more $$$ you'll be just fine, well that's if they have any left in this global sinkhole.

Last edited:
they will lose customers but when it finally comes everybody will want it..

what about the wieght increase and the bogus fuel savings numbers?

Latest resources

Back