• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dream to fly over 500 mph!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apparently, the female uniform pants are already adjusted for maximum tightness.

I thought that was the one bright spot of the video!

BTW, I was hired at United. I just have to finish up some requirements. :-D
Whatever!

Only bright spot was 9E and Xj weren't in the list of airlines. I guess other places go there.

I need a beer to get the awful taste out of my mouth.

Truly sickening. Makes me wanna hurl. Those guys at at RAA are the biggest scumbags around (which is really saying something considering how sleazy the flight training business as whole is). Total scam artists. I actually approached them about a CFI job a few years back. They actually wanted me to pay them $12,000 (for some BS standards course)to come work for them. Unbelieveable. I've talked to several pilots who are suing those thieves for breach of contract. I hope they get sued out of business. The world would be a better place without them. Its scum like them that make the whole industry look bad.

I love the sun glasses hanging from the pocket of the instructor in the classroom.

Was this a Dave Chappel episode?

OK RULE NUMBER ONE---

Never go to a flight school were they make you wear a freggin uniform to go drive a Piper Warrior around the patch...

Rule #2 -

Never go to a flight school that they make you wear a uniform to go to ground school. Also be weary of the ground school instructor that wears a uniform.

I watched it for 1 min.

Then I farted..........

The best is all the girls in the video. When are they going to get it? Go bake me brownies you baby making machines. Whats up with the girl saying she was hired by american eagle but just has to finish up some requirements? What the hell is that?

Good question! WTF??? I thought most hispanic females had grandchildren by her age (20). She could have 5 or 6 generations living by the time she upgrades. I yi yi!!!

Do they offer classes in how to look like a cool underpaid regional FO with spikey frosted hair and totin' around a backpack like you're still in college?

For that money, they should let you fly in T-shirts and flip flops... Heck, I got paid to wear t-shirts and flip flops as a flight instructor.

Latest resources

Back