• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dream to fly over 500 mph!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The best is all the girls in the video. When are they going to get it? Go bake me brownies you baby making machines. Whats up with the girl saying she was hired by american eagle but just has to finish up some requirements? What the hell is that?

I was deciding to go there but than I talked to one of the representatives and they said they only accept payment in cash only consisting of 3 dollar bills.

The best is all the girls in the video. When are they going to get it? Go bake me brownies you baby making machines. Whats up with the girl saying she was hired by american eagle but just has to finish up some requirements? What the hell is that?

One more empty kitchen...

I instructed there for 3 weeks. I left that place because it was GAY and they screwed their students and instructors!

I love that chick at the begining "I got hired at American Eagle, I just need to finish up my requirements." WTF?

I wonder if the instructors at RAA teach their students when starting the engines in the shiney jets, that they dont have to yell "CLEAR"?

Latest resources

Back