• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dream Job?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
#1 be Bill Gates personal pilot and wait for the xmas bonus!

#2 Fly a small twin for a resort in the carribean part time. Dive Master on the side for fun. Rent out jet skies on the beach for $100 an hour and sit back drinking a beer or margarita, while I rub my belly and smoke a cigar!
That would be the OPTIMAL QOL for me

Put me on the list of love to fly.

Don't surround yourself with negative people or let them get you down. There's plenty of negativity in this industry.

Long haul International for me! 1 trip a month, and home. I used to do that as an FA and now I got offered the job at Focus, I'm happy with what I got. See me in class hopefully in july.

Due to the fact that I play drums professionally on weekends, I'd have to say playing drums for a huge name act, and flying thier butts around in their own equipment. That would equal 2 different checks, or one large one.

Something based in a big city where I don't have to drive to work (i.e. public transit)

A 4 on 3 off schedule with only out and backs

weekends off

I never have to wake up before noon, but home before midnight

Something with turbine engines and retractable landing gear. Also, nothing that smells bad. (Some freight guys know what I'm talking about)

At least 60K a year

brvopilot said:
CE525 (CJ3+) Single Pilot
110k per year
40-50 hours a month
95% day trip
1 or 2 international per year

did I mention I'm typed in the 525...

Hey no fair - that's MY dream job. I called dibs several years ago... :)

old school airline job with 15+ days off a month, living in Park City Ut, and skiing/snowboarding 15+ days a month during the winter, with summer trips to worldwide surf destinations, that would kick ass

aperson said:
old school airline job with 15+ days off a month, living in Park City Ut, and skiing/snowboarding 15+ days a month during the winter, with summer trips to worldwide surf destinations, that would kick ass
You're about 25 years too late for that one.

Lead Sled said:
You're about 25 years too late for that one.
I know...but if I could go back 25 years, I would forget about the flying, I would just invest in Microsoft and CA. real estate, and then buy my own airplane.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back