Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CitationCapt

STILL determined
For those of you knowing Dr. Swithin Chandler, plans are underway for his 90th birthday party to be held Sunday, May 22nd at Salt Lake #2 airport (U42) from 3 to 6 PM. I will post the details as they become available.

CC

Yes, he is still in practice. His client base is probably quite large. Also, I saw him recently and he said that he owns and flies a Comanche 260.

CC

Whew! I was afraid this was going to be an obituary of some sort. Doc Chandler issued me my first medical certificate almost 20 years ago. I think he only works a few mornings a week now.

I had no idea he was that old. I had a medical from him a year or so ago, and have used him many times in the past.

The birthday party details

OK, I promised those interested some details of Dr. Chandler's 90th birthday party and roast, so here it is.

Sunday, May 22nd. Starts at 5 PM at Salt Lake #2 (U42) Municipal Airport. The roast begins at 6 PM.

CC

Long live Bud!

I am sorry that I am on a trip and won't be able to make the festivities.

Beertini

What a great man. He has given me every medical since 1984. Yes he still works Mon, Wed, and Fridays for just a few hours. It will be a sad day when he finally retires. Everyone I know who sees him for their medical are so greatful to him. Unfortunately, being on a trip myself, I'll have to miss it as well. **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** the line I bid. Would love to be there but I will be so in spirit. Best of luck to you Doc. See ya in a few months. Too many memories and laughs to put here. Those who go see him know what I'm talking about. Cheers and have one for me.

V2 (Steve)

Latest resources

Back