• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Downloadable Maps ?????

hawkerjet

Total Time
Does anyone have any good links for a free internet downloadable map selection. I have Google'd the area I am interested in however when I try to print it, it doesn't come out good, kind of blurry. I am looking for a good map of Southeast Asia that would also include Japan and Korea all the way down to Indonesia and North Australia.
Any tips from anyone would be appreciated...

PS I am trying to avoid the cost of a new Atlas.

Last edited:

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Total Time
Enough
Does anyone have any good links for a free internet downloadable map selection. I have Google'd the area I am interested in however when I try to print it, it doesn't come out good, kind of blurry. I am looking for a good map of Southeast Asia that would also include Japan and Korea all the way down to Indonesia and North Australia.
Any tips from anyone would be appreciated...

PS I am trying to avoid the cost of a new Atlas.

Truth be told, when you factor in your time and the cost for paper and printer ink, you might as well get the atlas anyway. Cost will likely be comparable. Damn ink cartridges cost too much, especially the color ones.